Where we LIKE to eat and drink right now
1. At this time of year, we love grabbing our coffee at Joes on Waverly Place in the West Village, sitting outside and watching the world walk past.
2. Our favorite place for a cool laid back lunch with friends is The Butcher’s Daughter in NoLita.
3. For dinner the place of the moment is Carbone in Greenwich Village. Tough to get a table, but totally worth it.
4. We’re obsessed with the croissants at Sullivan Street Bakery and always look for an excuse to grab one.
5. When we are hankering for a glamorous cocktail uptown, we love sneaking in to the bar at Jean Georges on Central Park West. It’s so New York fancy and always puts us in a good mood.